Sunday, April 14, 2013

Photo Challenge Reflection

I thought the 365 Photo Challenge was a really neat experience. I first searched online for a challenge.  I found a challenge and I posted the challenge on the blog.  I picked up on the current day in April.  It was challenging to find pictures.  Throughout the week, I would think ahead to what I could do for the next day.  The most challenging pictures were the 100 and the feature pictures.  I had to think a bit more than the others for those.  I posted them online through my mobile phone. I took the picture using instagram.  I edited the photo and then also posted it to my blog through the blogger mobile app.

I have seen some of my friends do this challenge on instagram.  I think it was really neat and I might try to keep going the rest of the month on instagram.

Link for ALL Photo Challenge posts

No comments:

Post a Comment