Thursday, April 25, 2013

You.com

This project was actually very fun to do! I first tried Vizualize.me   I filled out my profile but when I went to my 'portfolio' and it said that this feature was it its beta and couldn't be used. I decided to try another site so I deleted my vizualize me account.  Next on my list was about.me.  I liked this one much better.  It was easy to connect my linkedin and my Instructional Media Blog. I added a link to my blog and an RSS feed to my individual posts. I added my bio, education and tags that illustrated things about me.  I also added links to my edmodo and ustream profile.  I chose not to add my facebook account, just because I fear my students finding my personal page. I added a picture of my dog and I on the beach which is my favorite place in the world. I really like how this profile looks and it is really easy to use.   One thing I did like about vizualize.me is that it looked more like a resume. I wish I could take both sites and squish them together.  The last bit that I added was an education quote :)

My About Me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment